1. The Burj Khalifa
The Burj Khalifa is for sure THE location to check out in Dubai!
The highest high-rise building on the planet (828 meters) has actually been open to the general public considering that 2010 and has actually rapidly ended up being the sign of the city.
Every day, countless visitors flock to the tower and take among the fastest lift on the planet as much as the seeing platforms found on the 124th and 125th floorings
From there, you can delight in an remarkable panorama over the entire city!
Which’s not the acme yet!
You can even increase to the 148th flooring, to reach the greatest seeing platform on the planet ( 555 m high).
You ought to check out the Burj Khalifa at night, to delight in the view over the illuminated city from the greatest observation deck on the planet
To check out the Burj Khalifa, you ought to actually book your avoid the line ticket online beforehand
This will permit you to select your go to time slot and prevent the long waiting lines to purchase your tickets.
Another essential benefit is that tickets are less expensive online than straight at the counter. Which’s the exact same for all the activities you can do in Dubai!
2. The Dubai Shopping Mall
In the town hall, ideal beside the Burj Khalifa, there is the Dubai Shopping Mall
This big shopping mall is the most gone to shopping mall on the planet!
With more than 1200 stores and numerous dining establishments, you will for sure discover something that fits your taste and your budget plan.
And there is more:
This shopping temple likewise houses indoor waterfalls, a fish tank ( more about it listed below), an ice rink, a go-kart track, a flight simulator, movie theaters, game video games and a lot more!
The Dubai Shopping Mall is open every day from 10am till midnight Dining establishments and food court till 1am.
If you wish to prepare your go to, you can take a look to the main site to see all the existing stores, dining establishments and tourist attractions.
3. The Dubai Water Fountain
This water fountain (the biggest water fountain on the planet) is among Dubai’s primary traveler destinations.
The water fountain program occurs a number of times a day on the synthetic lake situated at the exit of Dubai Shopping center, at the foot of Burj Khalifa.
You need to attend it throughout your journey to Dubai!
The very best is to go there at nightfall, when the tower is lit up. It’s merely wonderful to enjoy the ballet of water jets dancing to music.
The program occurs every thirty minutes in between 18.00 and 23.00 ( there are likewise a couple of throughout the day).
The gain access to is complimentary of charge.
Quick suggestion: To get a terrific perspective, attempt to be there as early as possible, as the water fountain program brings in countless travelers!
4. Deira district and its souks
Dubai isn’t almost high-end and excess: there are still standard and genuine areas to check out!
Throughout your stay, you ought to actually take a walk through Deira district, a picturesque and popular location including a number of souks:
- The Gold Souk and its a great deal of stores with spectacular jewellery screens. It’s the biggest of its kind in the Middle East.
- The Fragrance Souk, in Sikkat Al Khail street.
- The Spice Souk and its vibrant stalls to stockpile on curry, saffron, cinnamon and more.
To check out the Old Dubai and Deira, the very best is plainly to reserve an assisted trip!
Throughout this 3-hour trip, your guide will reveal you the souks in addition to Dubai Museum, which I point out a bit even more down this short article.
The guide is actually fantastic, he will teach you whatever about the culture, faith, every day life and history of Dubai.
5. Bur Dubai
Bur Dubai is the other common district you ought to certainly check out in Dubai.
This area is likewise among the earliest in the city. It lies simply opposite Deira, on the other side of Dubai Creek.
To arrive, you will need to take an Abra, a little standard wood boat (1 AED per individual).
The brief crossing will permit you to delight in a stunning view and see ” Dhows”, the old ships with intense colors providing the souks with products.
Here are the very best locations to check out in Bur Dubai:
- Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum Home: The old home of the Al Maktoum household till 1958. You will see images and files about the history of the city.
- Old Souk, among the earliest in Dubai. You can discover whatever there: slippers, keepsakes, materials, standard lights …
- Meena Fete, a market where you can purchase Indian products: materials, spices, fashion jewelry.
- Hindi Lane and its Indian stalls. The very best location to attempt standard meals at an affordable rate.
- Sheik Mohamed Cultural Center: Here you can have lunch with an Emirati in a conventional home. The center was opened by the Sheikh to permit travelers to find out more about United Arab Emirates (UAE) customs. Booking is needed, click on this link.
- Al Seef Market, where you can appreciate reproductions of standard homes, with dining establishments and stores.
- Dubai Museum: I will inform you more about it in area 9 of this guide.